SETTING TOOL INFO
- The most common anchor in use is the 3/8” drop-in.
- Our concrete anchor setting tool set them efficiently and safely.
- Our Set It FAST drop-in anchor setting tool provides a revolutionary patented system for installing drop-in anchors.
- This system is the choice of professional contractors in all construction trades.
- It provides a safe and efficient method for installing anchors overhead, in walls, or in floors.
- Our setting tool for concrete anchors significantly reduces the risk of anchor failure due to improper setting.
We offer 3 sizes of drop-in anchor setting tools. Browse our other 2 sizes:
Interested in all 3 sizes? We have a discounted bundle available:
We recommend using our 3/8" drop-in anchor with our 3/8" stop-drill bit:
- 3/8" Stop Drill Bit for Installing Drop-in Anchors
- 3/8" Drop-in Setting Tool and Stop Drill Bit Combo Kit
Take a look at all of our other bundles:
- The Pro Pack: All Our Popular Drop-in Setting Tools and Stop Drill Bits
- The Complete Wedge Anchor Setting Tool Pack