How it Works
The Set It FAST anchor setting tools improve safety and reduce installation time by 70%.
There is no need to change drill mode from rotary hammer to hammer only mode. This is the advantage of using our concrete anchor setting tools.
The Set It FAST anchor setting tools will take a lot of work load of your arm and back saving you time, money, and hospital trips.
Designed for applications like electrical, plumbing, sprinkler fitting, HVAC installation and more, the Set It FAST concrete anchor setting tools are a must have on the jobsite.
Here's how it works for Wedge Anchors:
1) Drill your anchor hole to the proper depth per the manufacturer's recommendation.
2) Clean all debris from the hole resulting from the drilling.
3) Remove the drill bit from the drill and replace it with the properly sized Set it FAST anchor setting tool.
4) Remove the nut and washer from the anchor. Failure to do so will result in damage to the tools that will not be covered by warranty.
4) Place the anchor into the setting tool taking care to insert the threaded end first.
5) Insert the end of the wedge anchor into the anchor hole holding the drill perpendicular to the concrete surface.
6) Engage the drill trigger and stop when the anchor is fully driven into the surface. You will feel the anchor has bottomed in the hole. It will feel solid when the anchor is fully installed.
7) The anchor is now ready to be used and should be tightened to the manufacturers recommendations.
Here's how it works for Drop-in and Drive Pin Anchors:
1) Drill your anchor hole to the proper depth per manufacturer’s recommendation.
2) Clean all debris from the hole resulting from drilling.
3) Remove the drill bit from the drill and replace it with the properly sized Drop in Anchor Setting Tool.
4) Place the drop in anchor into the setting tool and push the anchor into the hole fully. You will feel the back of the hole when it is fully inserted.
5) Engage the drill trigger and stop when the internal wedge has been fully driven. The lip of the setting tool will be touching the top of the anchor or you will feel the internal wedge has no more travel for expansion of the DIA.
6) The Drop in Anchor is now ready for use.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We are here to help you get the right tool for your application: 775-830-7114.
Shop our anchor setting tools:
- Drop-in anchor setting tools
- Wedge anchor setting tools
- Stop drill bits for drop-in anchors
- Zamac/Mushroom head drive pin tool
- Drop-in setting tool and stop hammer drill bit combination
- Concrete anchor setting tool bundles