STOP DRILL BIT INFO
- This drill depth stop is recommended to be used with our concrete anchor setting tools. It assures the anchors are set to the prescribed depth, maximizing anchor performance.
- Depth stop collars are used to assure that drop in anchors are installed at the correct depth. It is impossible to maintain the correct depth without depth stop collars. For drop in anchors to hold properly, they must be set properly and at the proper depth. Using drill depth stops and Set It FAST setting tools together can help achieve a consistent installation process.
- We highly recommend the use of depth stop collars. Attempting to set anchors too deep in the concrete may damage or cause the premature failure of your Set It FAST Setting Tool.
We have 5 stop drill bit sizes. Browse our other 4 sizes:
Use with our drop in anchor setting tools:
- 3/8" Drop-in Anchor Setting Tool
- 3/8" Mini Drop-in Anchor Setting Tool
- 1/2" Drop-in Anchor Setting Tool
Get the drop in anchor PRO PACK: